Friday, April 24, 2009

BOOK THREE IS AT LAST DONE!

At long last, Book Three of the BlackNBlue Trilogy is completed and already on its way to the publisher! To say that I'm relieved is quite an understatement! This last book was much harder to get done than the first two, partly because I knew it would be the last time I'd write using these characters. Or is it? Not that I've even given any thought to revisiting the storyline and characters anytime in the near future, but anything is possible, right?

And I'm sure the publisher is happy that I finally got it done...not that they've been pressuring me or anything...hell, I've done enough of that for myself! LOL!

Book Two of the trilogy should be available hopefully by the middle to end of May and then Book Three will most likely be out in late June or early July, so does that mean I can now sit back and take a break? HELL NO!

I'm also working on a book of short stories as well that I know the publisher wants, but at least I have plenty of time to finish it. Actually, I've got about seven of them done already, but of course I have plenty of ideas for more, but I'm determined of one fact...NO MORE TRILOGIES! Well, OK, at least no more for a long time. Like I said above, anything could be possible.

Of course, all three books will be made available from Amazon as well as from the publisher (see the links in my earlier post about Book One for that information), so check them out as they come out...I think you'll like what happens in each of them.

Now, it's a wonderful sunny day here...the cats are outside playing and I think I'll go and join them!

Til next time...

No comments: